Who Can Open an Account?
You can open an account at UCU if you belong to one of the following groups:
- UCLA employees and students
- Graduate and Undergraduate Students
- TAs and RAs
- Hospital Employees
- Hospital Residents
- ASUCLA employees
- UCLA Alumni Association members who graduated from UCLA
- UCLA Extension: Instructors and Students
- J. Paul Getty Trust employees, volunteers and individuals working at any Getty location.
- Loyola Marymount University employees and students
- Loyola Law School employees and students
- Loyola Marymount University Alumni Association members
- Pepperdine University employees and students
- Pepperdine University Alumni Association members
- Mount St. Mary's College employees and students
- Otis College of Art and Design employees
- West Los Angeles VA Medical Center employees
- Persons retired from employment at UCLA, ASUCLA, J. Paul Getty Trust, Loyola Marymount University, Loyola Law School, Pepperdine University, Mount St. Mary's College, Otis College of Art and Design or West Los Angeles VA Medical Center. (proof of retirement benefits from the employer is required)
- Persons of the immediate family to the member is to include only the following: parents, step-parents, grandparents, husband, wife, children, step-children, grandchildren, brothers, and sisters. (Family member must be directly related to member who originally qualified under the groups listed above and must be a member in good standing.)
- Persons of the household to the member are defined as persons living in the same residence. Included in this definition is any person who is a permanent member of and participates in the maintenance of the household. (Persons must live in the household of the sponsoring member who originally qualified under the groups listed above and must be a member in good standing.)
Please note: If you are under 18 years of age, you must contact UCU before submitting an application to open an account.
TERMS OF SERVICE |
SITE MAP |
Your savings federally insured to at least $250,000 through the National Credit Union Administration (a U.S. Government Agency) and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government.
University Credit Union is an Equal Housing Lender.
Copyright © All rights reserved.