During the pandemic, UCU has remained committed to keeping our members and team safe. We have made these adjustments while still providing the highest levels of service. We have implemented the following safety measures for our main branch.
In order to comply with government guidelines:
- Branch capacity is limited to 5 members at a time
- Face coverings will be required to enter the branch
- Anyone entering the branch will be scanned by a contact-free temperature check device
- Members experiencing a fever or cough will not be permitted to enter the branch
- Social distancing, by remaining 6 feet apart will be required
The Main Branch hours are as follows:
- Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Saturday, 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
The UCLA Branch is temporarily closed.
The Studio City Branch remains closed until further notice.
The contact center and video banking hours remain unchanged and are as follows:
- Monday – Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday, 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Our ATM network also remains unchanged and is fully available at this time.
Please be advised that due to reductions in staff, accessibility to locations and reduction to branch hours, many participants in the Shared Branch network are currently suspending non-member access and transactions. In addition, UCU has suspended its Shared Branching services at our Main Branch location at this time.