Based on the latest guidance from health officials, and to keep both our members and employees safe, UCU has made the decision to close our Ackerman (UCLA) and Studio City Branch locations.
If you have a transaction that is critical and requires in-person assistance, UCU's Main Branch will be open and appointments are no longer required.
In order to comply with government guidelines:
- Branch capacity is limited to 10 members at a time
- Face coverings will be required to enter the branch
- Members experiencing a fever or cough will not be permitted to enter the branch
- Social distancing, by remaining 6 feet apart will be required
The main branch hours have been modified as follows:
- Monday – Friday, 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Saturday, 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
The contact center and video banking hours will remain unchanged and are as follows:
- Monday – Friday, 7:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Saturday, 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
Our ATM network also remains unchanged and is fully available at this time.
Please be advised that due to reductions in staff, accessibility to locations and reduction to branch hours, many participants in the Shared Branch network are currently suspending non-member access and transactions. In addition, UCU has suspended its Shared Branching services at our Main Branch location at this time.