Here are some quick links to help you keep your finances in order:
- Overdraft Transfer1– We offer three overdraft options to help you manage your money.
- Overdraft Privilege2 – Works if you accidentally make a purchase for more than your available balance, or if an error causes your account to be overdrawn.
- Check Reorder – Online check reordering, check styles, and more.
- Direct Deposit – Set up direct deposits or electronic withdrawals.
- Payroll Deduction – Automatically deposit money into your regular savings or money market account directly from your paycheck.
- Stop Payment – Call or print a form to stop payment on a check.
- Deposit Rates – Click here for the latest deposit rates.
- Fee Schedule – Click here for the latest fee schedule.
1The Overdraft Transfer program automatically transfers available funds from your savings account for $3 each occurrence. UCU pays overdrafts at our discretion, which means we do not guarantee that we will always authorize and pay any type of transaction. Overdraft Transfer is not available for ATM withdrawals or everyday debit transactions unless member has opted-in to receive the service.
2The Overdraft Privilege Program is a courtesy and is not an extension of credit. Overdraft Privilege is for member checking accounts that are in good standing and have positive activity. The fee for Overdraft Privilege is $30 per occurrence. Overdraft Privilege is not available for ATM withdrawals or PIN-generated debit transactions unless member has opted-in. UCU pays overdrafts at our discretion, which means we do not guarantee that we will always authorize and pay any type of transaction. No application is necessary.