The Teen Checking Account* is for members ages 13-17. This is a great way to teach teens to manage and use a checking account. This account has no monthly fee and converts to Value Checking at age 18.
- No Monthly Fee
- FREE Visa Debit or ATM Card
- Unlimited, free VISA Debit Card transactions
- Unlimited, free transactions at UCU-operated ATMs
- Access to 30,000 FREE CO-OP network ATMs
- Access to 6,800 Shared Branch locations nationwide
- Unlimited, free online Banking through the eBranch
- Free Mobile Banking App
- Free Fone-Teller Service
- View copies of cleared checks through the eBranch (up to 6 months of checks available)
- Free eStatements: retrieve your account statements online
- Free Account Alerts set up through eBranch
- Online Check Reordering
- Direct Deposit
*For members ages 13-17. An adult must be a joint owner on this account.