There’s now a way to make shopping with your UCU cards easier. Add your UCU credit and debit cards to Android Pay, and start shopping in stores, in apps, and online. Android Pay™ lets you seamlessly tap and pay with your device at more than one million stores in the U.S. – with more locations being added every day.
Set up Android PayTM in seconds:
- Get the app: Download Android Pay from Google Play.
- Add a payment: Choose your UCU credit card, debit card, or another way to pay.
- You are all set to pay: Open the Android Pay app, tap your UCU card and tap Set as default card.
Android Pay is compatible with the following devices:
- NFC-enabled phones and tablets running Android OS 4.4 (KitKat) or higher
- NFC-enabled Android smartwatches
- Mobile ChromeTM browser running v53 or higherAndroid Pay even protects you if you lose your device. The online Android Device Manager lets you instantly lock your phone or tablet from anywhere, as well as secure it with a new password or wipe it clean of all your personal information.
Android Pay is secure.
Android Pay protects you if you lose your device. The online Android Device Manager lets you instantly lock your phone or tablet from anywhere, secure it with a new password, or wipe it clean of all your personal information.
Questions? Check out Android Pay Frequently Asked Questions: CLICK HERE
*Android, Android Pay, Chrome and the Android Logo are trademarks of Google Inc.