- Don’t reveal your password to anyone else. Your password is designed to protect the privacy of your account information. If you think your PIN has been compromised, change it online immediately!
- Don’t walk away from your computer in the middle of an eBranch session.
- If anyone else is likely to use your computer, clear your memory cache or close and re-open your browser in order to eliminate copies of recently viewed pages. How you clear your cache will depend on the browser and version you have. This function is generally found in the preferences menu.
- It is highly recommended that you use antivirus, anti-spyware and anti-malware programs on your computers to help protect your information and your computer from use by unwanted users. Additionally, it is important to keep the signature files updated by downloading and installing program updates on a daily basis.
- Please know that if you use a public computer to access your personal information that there could be potential risks, including computers that are infected with viruses and/or malicious software, such as Trojans and keylogger programs that may be able to capture entered and viewed personal information.
University Credit Union
Routing Number: 322079502