Introducing Apple Pay. The safer, easier way to pay.
Available on iPhone® 6, iPhone 6 Plus and iPhone® 7 devices, Apple Pay raises the bar for secure, convenient transactions. Just enter your cards into your phone’s Passbook® app. Then shop in-store or online at thousands of merchant locations across the nation – with more joining every day. Apple Pay offers numerous benefits over conventional card-based payments:
- Make purchases by holding your phone near a participating merchant’s contactless reader, with your finger on the Touch ID sensor.
- Use your iPad Air®and iPad Mini™ 3 for online-only shopping within certain apps.
- Apple Pay transactions are free – message or data rates may apply depending on your wireless plan.
- Your name and card number remain anonymous to cashiers and bystanders, making online and mobile payments more secure than ever before.
- Your phone carries only a unique, encrypted Device Account Number rather than your actual debit or credit card numbers.
Getting started is easy:
- Make sure you have the latest iOS version on your device.
- Open your Passbook app, swipe down and tap the plus sign.
- Enter your card by snapping a photo with your device’s iSight® camera, or add the data manually (if you already have a card in iTunes, you’ll be prompted to add it to Passbook).
- Look for the Apple Pay logo at participating merchants to begin using Apple Pay.
Make shopping easier and more secure – enter your card information and start using Apple Pay today.
Apple Pay is compatible with these devices:
|In stores, within apps, and on the web in Safari*||In stores, within apps, and on the web in Safari|
|iPhone 7||iPad (5th generation)|
|iPhone7 Plus||iPad Pro (12.9-inch)|
|iPhone 6s||iPad Pro (9.7-inch)|
|iPhone 6s Plus||iPad Air 2|
|iPhone 6||iPad mini 4|
|iPhone 6 Plus||iPad mini 3|
|In stores, within apps, paired with iPhone 5 and later*||On the web in Safari|
|Apple Watch Series 2||MacBook Pro with Touch ID|
|Apple Watch Series 1||A Mac model introduced in 2012 or later with an Apple Pay-enabled iPhone or Apple Watch|
|Apple Watch (1st Generation)|
Questions? Check out our Apple Pay FAQs.
*Apple, the Apple logo, iPad Air, iSight, iTunes and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay, iPad mini and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc.