How would you like a low payment vehicle loan program that combines the best features of conventional financing along with the benefits of leasing? Our answer is YOLO, which means You Only Live Once. This is your opportunity to purchase your dream car at a more favorable monthly payment for you.
Here’s how to know if the YOLO Auto Loan is the right option for you:
- You like getting a brand-new or newer vehicle every couple of years.
- You want to upgrade to next model but aren’t sure it’s affordable.
- You need a lower payment to fit in your budget.
Then you can say the YOLO Auto Loan is right for me!
All new and up to five-year-old vehicles qualify for our YOLO Auto financing program which includes the following benefits and features:
- Monthly payments up to 40% lower than conventional financing
- Rates as low as 3.74% APR1
- Flexibility at your fingertips
- 24 – 60-month terms
- 12,000, 15,000 and 18,000 per year mileage options
- Up to 100% financing with no money down
- NO capitalization fees
- NO application fees
- NO security deposits
- NO upfront first or last payment
|Conventional Loan||YOLO Auto Loan|
|Loan Term||36 months||36 months|
|Guaranteed Future Value||n/a||$16,500|
*Payments 1-35 are $464.80 with a 36th payment of $16,500 (GFV)
|Eligible Vehicles||New and used vehicles (up to five model years old). All vehicles excluding motorcycles, commercial vehicles and RVs.|
|Residual Value||Established based on the term of the loan using industry approved guidelines similar to leasing.|
|Payments||The difference between the residual value and what you pay for the vehicle is used to determine the principal portion of your payment, which results in a lower monthly payment than conventional financing.|
|End of Term Options||· Sell the vehicle, pay the residual value and keep any difference.
· Use the vehicle as a trade-in, and the residual value is paid as part of the transaction.
· Keep the vehicle and refinance the residual value as a used vehicle loan.
· Return the vehicle at loan end and walk away.
1 All loans are subject to credit approval. Rates are based on an evaluation of credit history and other factors specific to your loan (such as loan term, loan amount, loan-to-value, age of collateral, as applicable) and may be higher than the lowest rates advertised. Vehicles not eligible on the program include those considered “Grey Market”, “Lemon Law” or Salvaged vehicles. Skip a pay or loan extensions are not allowed on the YOLO Balloon Program. Contact us for complete details.