Bill Pay Information
- Log on to Bill Pay after signing on to eBranch
- Bill Pay FAQ
- Quick tips for using Bill Pay
- Find out more about eBranch services
No more stamps, no more paper checks, and no more piles of bills in the mail! Send payments and receive billing statements through your computer at one convenient website with University Credit Union’s Bill Pay!
Bill Pay includes:
- Arrange payments to utilities, credit card companies – even your babysitter
- Schedule payments in advance
- Account-to-account transfers – transfer funds between your UCU account and your accounts at other financial institutions.
- Popmoney – the fast, easy, and secure way to transfer money from your Credit Union account to virtually anyone
- Same day electronic payments (select billers)
- Payments guaranteed on time
- Pay bills 24 hours a day
- No stamps to buy, no envelopes to lick
- Pay all bills from one screen
Receive your billing statements, also known as eBills, on the computer instead of by mail!
- Many payees will deliver your statement to your Bill Pay account
- E-mail notifications alert you when your ebills are delivered
- Save time by viewing your eBills on one website
- Quick-click buttons allow for easy payment with eBills
- Set up automatic payments with eBills
Reliable and Safe Service
- Secure log-in through your University Credit Union eBranch service
- Bill Pay uses SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption which ensures that your connections and information are secure from outside inspection
- Bill Pay guarantees your payment will arrive on the date you have scheduled or your late fees will be paid up to $50! (Some limitations apply.)
- Sign up for Bill Pay inside eBranch and start paying your bills and receiving your billing statements online at one easy-to-access site!
Please review the UCU Schedule of Fees and Charges for any related Bill Pay service fees.