We make banking simple so you can stay focused on your organization’s mission. We know running a club or an organization can be a lot of work, so you can have peace of mind that your financial needs will be covered with University Credit Union.   

What you’ll need to open a new club or organizational account inside of an advisory center


Fill out the Organization Account Opening Application and bring it into an advisory center along with the required documents listed below. 


Proof of Eligibility

Proof of eligibility required for all new signers. Minors cannot be added to an organizational account as a signer. Choose ONE of the following documents:

  • Student/Work ID
  • Alumni card
  • Class schedule
  • Offer letter of employment from an eligible university

Social Security Numbers

  • Supply the social security numbers for all the signers on the account

Current Valid ID's of Signers

Select ONE of the following documents:

  • Passport (unexpired)
  • State-issued driver's license or ID (unexpired)


Proof of Physical Address

Proof of address is required for all new signers if the address on a signer's ID does not match their current address.

  • Current lease/housing agreement (signed)
  • Statement/Utility Bill
  • State-issued driver's license or ID (unexpired)
  • Paystub (last 30 days)

Student Organization Information

  • Organizational bylaws or meeting minutes, detailing the people with authority to open an account and transact.
  • Tax Identification Number (TIN)
  • Mailing address

Is your student club or organization interested in financial education opportunities?

Our Growth Team is here to help you with your new club or organizational account.


Email us