The Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act (SAFE Act), requires credit union mortgage loan originators and their employing institutions to register with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System & Registry (NMLS).
Each employee of a credit union who acts as a mortgage loan originator must register with the Registry, obtain a unique identifier, and maintain this registration in accordance with the requirements of the SAFE Act.
Below are the registered mortgage loan originators of University Credit Union, NMLS #409731.
- Johanes Angkadjaja – NMLS ID #1411033
- Estela Nagahashi – NMLS ID #1699957
- Michelle Pacheco – NMLS ID #662822
- Sheree Reid – NMLS ID #485777
- Madeline Rivera – NMLS ID #525467
- Sheri Sicka – NMLS ID #809498
- David L. Tuyo II – NMLS ID #1152000
- Franklin Young – NMLS ID #424413
One of the objectives of the SAFE Act is to provide consumers with easily accessible information at no charge regarding mortgage loan originators. You may access information at www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org