Receive your regular account statements online, instead of in the mail with University Credit Union’s eStatements!
- Log on to eStatements after signing on to the eBranch
- eStatements FAQ
- Find out more about the eBranch service
Sign up now and enjoy the following:
- Free service
- Reduce the amount of paper you receive by mail
- View “official” account statements whenever you want 24/7
- No worrying about statements being lost or stolen in the mail
- View up to three years of statements
- Accessible behind the security of the eBranch service
You’ll receive e-mail notifications when your statements are ready to be viewed. Through the security of eBranch, you will be able to click on a special “eStatements” link to view your account statement.
eStatements eliminates the need for UCU to mail the paper statement and makes it easy for you to always find a copy of your statement, if you need one (because they are online)!
Sign up for eStatements through the eBranch (an eBranch Password is required to log-in to eBranch). After logging in to eBranch, click the “eStatements” link. An authorization page needs to be completed and an e-mail address entered to start the service. Once your set up is completed, you’ll have access to your account statements online whenever you want to retrieve them.