Check your balances, make a loan payment, or pay bills anytime with your computer, mobile device or tablet! Our eBranch service lets you view “real time” account balances and other activity through your Internet connection. On-screen commands make it easy to use, and descriptive menus guide you to balance information, account transfers, loan payments, transaction downloads to Quicken, and more.
Our eBranch offers many great features to help you manage your account:
- First-page quick summary of all accounts
- Bill Pay service
- Free eStatements — view statements online, instead of receiving statements by mail
- View images of your cleared checks
- Free account alert notifications
To use the eBranch, all you need to do is log on with:
- Your UCU Account Number
- Your eBanking Password
- Request new password by calling 310.477.6628 x1.