Access your home’s equity for home improvement and more!
Being a homeowner can be advantageous, especially if you have built up equity in your house, townhouse or condominium. Use that equity to pay for home improvements, bill consolidation, or college tuition.
Home Equity Loan
Put the equity in your home to good use by consolidating higher interest debt, making home improvements, paying for college, purchasing your dream vehicle and much more.
- Borrow up to 90% of your combined loan to value
- Fixed rates and payments
- Terms of 7, 15 or 25 years
- Interest may be tax-deductible (consult with your tax adviser)
Home Equity Line of Credit
Whether you want to renovate, pay tuition or just sneak off to some exotic locale, we won’t judge—we just want to help! With a home equity line of credit, you’ll have a flexible source of cash with a lower interest rate than credit cards or other loans. Enjoy the peace of mind that comes with access to:
- A line of credit that provides a smart source of cash
- Borrow up to 90%** of your combined loan to value
- No points or annual fees (loans up to $250,000)*
- Low, “interest only” monthly payments
- Instant access online or with free checks
- Interest may be tax-deductible (consult with your tax advisor)
** Maximum loan amount of $50,000.00 on Home Equity Line of Credit Loans with C LTV of 90%.
***Combined Loan to Value (CLTV)