Being a homeowner can be advantageous, especially if you have built up equity in your house, townhouse or condominium. Put the equity in your home to good use by consolidating higher interest debt, making home improvements, paying for college, purchasing your dream vehicle and much more.
Home Equity Line of Credit features:
- A variable line of credit that provides a smart source of cash
- Borrow up to 90% of your combined loan to value
- No points or annual fees
- Low, interest only monthly payments*
- Minimum Loan amount is $20,000 and maximum is $250,000
- Instant access online or with free checks
- Interest may be tax-deductible (consult with your tax advisor)
Some restrictions may apply. Minimum Credit Limit $20,000.Rates based on the index which is the Prime Rate as regularly published in the “Money Rates Table” of the Wall Street Journal. The current index for this quarter is 4.75%. Rate is subject to change quarterly. Maximum rate cap is original rate + 6%. Floor APR is 3.00%. Minimum payment during the draw period is the greater of $100 or equal the finance charges (interest) that accrued on the outstanding balance during the preceding billing period. All loans listed are available on primary member residences (single-family, owner-occupied detached dwellings, condos, or townhouses). Rates are subject to change without notice. Loans issued subject to credit review. Mortgage Loan Originator Information. Mortgage Loan Servicing Information.