Let a UCU IRA help guide your road toward retirement savings! This advanced planning will help generate income into your golden years.
Choose from these great options:
- Traditional IRAs: Great for tax-deferred earnings
- Roth IRAs: Take advantage of possible tax-free withdrawals, including earnings!
Check out our competitive rates and variety of IRA Certificate Accounts.
- Annual contribution limits: For the 2016 and 2017 tax year, the contribution total can be up to $5,500* per year into your traditional or Roth IRA.
- Catch-up contributions: Members age 50 and over may now exceed the regular annual contribution by $1,000 for tax years 2016 and 2017!
- Rollover options: If you are retiring or changing jobs, roll over your retirement funds to an IRA to avoid stiff withholding and tax penalties.
*You must meet Internal Revenue Code eligibility requirements. Not intended to provide tax advice. Please contact a tax professional.